Saturday, February 26, 2011

aiwe aiwe

I really dont know why i am starting to write this post... its 12.18AM in the night, i am sitting with my laptop in the drawing room, its a saturday night, everybody else is asleep in the house, the world cup match between sri lanka and pakistan has eneded, even sidhu's over excited talks over the proceedings of the match has ended, and i am sitting out here writing a blog on "NOTHING"... Oh yeah, you heard it right.... NOTHING!
Yep, my mind is completely blank right now but my fingers are in just no mood of not typing... maybe because i am putting my fingers to use on a keyboard after almost a week. yeah, i was without a system for almost a week... what a dreadful week it was. no gmail, no facebook, no google, god! it was scary.. back home at 6.30 from office, i didnt know what to do... it was like i had no purpose in life! Isn't this bad!
I mean, what happened to the time when there was no internet, less TV channels, no mobile phones, how did i manage to pass time then..i remember, i used to pass time nicely then, rather it was more fun then. i am not kidding... i was seriously missing my laptop. the one i had was returned to office when i resigned in from there (Now that i have mentioned about my previous company, I so miss my friends i made there! they are good people and i wish them all the goodness in life! god bless them all!)... It took almost a week before i was issued one from the new office.
and this one week, i was handicapped. i literally borrowed my friends system for a day or else i would have got sick. I am sure they named this behavior as some disease as well, where in a person feels sick if he is not on computer for some time. today as i write this, when my fingers are typing all these words which probably are not going to make much sense at the end of it, but still they feel like they are back home... they are fulflling their purpose of sheer existence.. i have spent almost 8 hours on computer today and i feel satisfied..

just as i end this i realize that there is this obnoxiously loud music from a farm house nearby playing at this hour.. Aren't they not allowed to play after 10!..... And the worst bit, there is a police station which is probably more near to the farm house in distance than my house. and if i can hear them, they sure can! and still nothing is done about it.... Oh! i forgot, this is mayawati's UP... here everything is allowed provided u have either paid or got a statue installed of hers somewhere!

Did i say i have no clue why i am writing this blog. Come on, if i write this much without reasons, then i should be running for the bookers prize (hope i have got the name right?) next year wherein i write something well thought off, turn it into a book and wait for my name to be announced!

but before that happens, i should first try and kill my inner urge to continue sitting on this system, and go sleep on that bed! Yeah right, as if even if i kill my inner urge, "sheila ki jawani" being played in the nearby farm would let me sleep!!

No comments: